SMHT Color Logo 115x180px

Return Home

You may donate money to the SMHT through a secure nonprofit donation web site at This site allows you to make a credit card donation to us in your name or in someone else’s name to honor them by the gift. SMHT receives 97% of the donation, the remaining 3% is the fee charged by the credit card companies for handling the transaction. does not charge us for the service beyond the 3%.  For SMHT this is a real benefit as we don’t have to maintain our own payment method and we would still be paying the same or larger handling fee to the credit card company.

Please use this way to honor a family member, friend or acquaintance with a gift to preserve our Central New York environment.

Link to =>